Careers At The Watershed
Join Our Team of Professionals
If you want to know what it is like to have a career in addiction treatment, then check out our positions at The Watershed Addiction Treatment Programs in Florida and Texas.
To have a career in addiction treatment, we strongly prefer for you to be a highly skilled and caring professional who is committed to caring, willing to make a difference and able to love our patients back to health. Does this sound like you? If so, then a career in addiction treatment at our corporate office or rehabilitation center at The Watershed might be for you!
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that can include:
- •Medical and Dental Insurance
- •Supplemental Insurance
- •401(K) plan
- •Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
- •Continuing Education Units
- •Various Discounts For Local Companies
Watershed employees play a vital role in our organization and deliver an unprecedented level of care to those suffering from the disease of addiction.
“We have to love them back to health…” Christopher Crosby – CEO
The Watershed is:
- •A culture of caring, a career of caring employees and patients are nurtured and encouraged to grow to their utmost potential.
- •A behavioral health care facility for chemical dependency in Boynton Beach, Delray Beach & Lake Worth, Florida.
- •Proud to be an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
Is It Time to Make a Change?
Could it be the time for a career in addiction treatment? Only you know when it is time to make a change in your career. The Watershed Addiction Treatment Programs, Inc. is currently accepting applications in several areas.
For more information and application forms, click to see our Employment Opportunities and Application Forms below. We appreciate your interest in The Watershed Addiction Treatment Programs, Inc. career opportunities. The Watershed
Addiction Treatment Programs, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.