The Watershed is a fully licensed and accredited drug addiction treatment center that helps people recover nationwide. We provide a wide range of treatment programs. The Watershed is confident that we will give you the tools you need to live a life free from addiction. We credit much of our client’s success to our professional medical staff that is devoted to managing each individuals treatment with specialized care and attention. Call us now at 1-888-510-2481 for more information about our programs and how we can help you.
Drug Addiction Treatment Center Programs:
- Medical Detoxification:
- An on-site medical detoxification program that works to rid the body of toxins that have built up over the duration of addiction. All patients will complete detox while under the care of professional medical staff 24/7. Our priority is providing a safe environment that seeks to end the physical dependency on drugs and alcohol.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation:
- Patients can choose to carry out the entirety of their treatment while residing on The Watershed grounds. We highly recommend this option so that patients can take advantage of all the services that we have to offer to maximize the potential for safe and successful recovery.
- Residential Rehabilitation:
- Patients can utilize our comprehensive set of specialized services inside of a nurturing environment where addiction can be disbanded. Our fully licensed alcohol and drug rehabilitation facility can help you get sober and provide you with the skills you need to stay sober.
- Partial Hospitalization:
- When our patients have the equipment and what they need to return to independent living, we provide them with on-going therapeutic support that helps continue recovery. Individuals can return to our facility for various counseling and therapy activities. As well as other community recovery groups and meetings.
- Intensive Outpatient:
- This program may be ideal for patients that have to work, go to school, or have other responsibilities that they have to attend to during the recovery process. Patients can take care of their responsibilities during the day, while residing at and taking part in therapy sessions at The Watershed for approximately 10 hours per week.
- Halfway House at The Watershed:
- The Watershed Addiction Treatment Center provides the option of living in apartments to further support continual care when the formal aspects of rehabilitation are complete. Recovering addicts can return to employment and family involvement while living in an environment that is conducive to a sober lifestyle.
Individualized Drug Addiction Treatment Center Programs:
- Dual Diagnosis:
- When a patient is diagnosed with a psychiatric disease or a psychological disorder, while also suffering with an alcohol or drug addiction, they will typically be provided with dual diagnosis treatment. This way, we can address all aspects of the diagnosis to ensure successful recovery.
- Women’s Program:
- Personalized treatment that focuses on psychotherapeutic and medical treatment to address the unique needs for women.
- Men’s Program:
- This is a gender specific program that helps men address all aspects of addiction recovery based on proven methods of medicine and psychotherapy.
- Young Adults:
- For individuals seeking addiction recovery between the ages of 18-30. We provide customized care for young adults to build a foundation for a sober lifestyle that will last.
- Extraordinary care provided by highly skilled doctors who understand how to help patients. And help patients get back into their professional careers free, from addiction.
- Family Outreach:
- Healing the family unit is of utmost importance to us at The Watershed. Through counseling and therapy, families of recovering addicts can learn about their loved ones addiction and mend the damage that has been done in relationships due to drug or alcohol abuse.
Related: The Watershed Experience
A Program Of Recovery That Works
We encourage you to further examine the services that we offer at The Watershed Addiction Treatment Center. Through individualized detoxification, rehabilitation, treatment, and counseling as well as group therapy. The Watershed provides the physical, emotional, and psychological support you need for successful recovery from alcohol or drug addiction. We are with you every step of the way.